Yahhh… you don’t have any idea where to start, right? Guess what—neither did we. We were clueless. When we started The Minimalists a few years ago, we had no idea how to start a blog. We could hardly spell HTML, let alone build a beautiful website.
Benefits of creating a blog:
- Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news. There are literally millions of blogs online (don’t worry, you can make yours stand out and get noticed!).
- It’s a great way to express yourself and also a fantastic way to share information with others.
- You become a better person and a better writer.
- The best reason? You can make money doing it!
Now days starting your own blog doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. In fact, more and more people are starting blogs every day. It seems that just about every person or business has a blog these days.
- Choose your preferred blogging platform
- Choose whether you want to self-host and a paid domain, or get a free blog
- Setting up a blog on your own domain (if you choose self-hosting and a custom domain)
- Designing your blog (the fun bit!)
- Useful resources for blogging
Choose your preferred blogging platform:
wordpress and bloger are best for learner and both are free also.
Choose whether you want to self-host and a paid domain, or get a free blog
It’s depent on you you choose paid or free blog. I suggest you if you are new than go for free first..
Setting up a blog on your own domain
Just choose your domin as releted to your blog.
Designing your blog
And now we are on design part just use free Themes as per your requerments.
Useful resources for blogging
Put Quality posts and resources in your blog.